Does Any Of This Sound Like You:
- Do you have pain in your Heel when you get up in the morning or after sitting a while?
- Have you been to lots of doctors or specialists but are still in pain?
- Have you spent a lot of money on orthotics or insoles which didn’t fix you?
- Do you avoid going for a walk because you know your Plantar Fasciitis will be just too painful?
- Have you been told that an injection or surgery is the next step?
- Have you have started to worry that you will never get rid of this foot pain and may never get back to doing the things you love to do?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you may have found the answer to your Heel Pain at Healthy Walking Podiatry Clinic.
Plantar Fasciitis Solutions
“Avoid Costly Mistakes And Learn 5 Top Tips to Help Ease Heel Pain At Home Today”
Learn 5 different ways to ease Heel Pain…even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
If you’ve got Heel Pain, stiffness or an ache – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you might pass it off as having just worn the wrong shoes,or that it’s just a “ache” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be shifting and its been there a good while now
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, long term Heel Pain is THE most common problem that we see in our practice.
Request A Call From A Podiatrist Now
Frustrated With Your Heel Pain?
Not sure what to do?
Not sure who to ask?